CREATE A RACIAL EQUITY & JUSTICE TOOLKIT
Build your social impact programs and projects!
Complete Course - Receive Award Certificate - Publish Toolkit
Individual 10 Week Study Course
- Personal Focus: Goals, Accountability, Personal Responsibility
- Professional Development: One Step at a Time
- Problem and Project-Based Learning: Make a Plan of Action
- Communication and Creativity: Families for Equity & Justice
- Critical Thinking: Racial Equity & Justice in My Community
BONUS: 10% of every paid registration fee will fund the GED+ Ed Tech Program. The GED+ EdTech Program supports individuals who are in a GED program - or have completed a GED program - in the design and creation of an Ed Tech business.
Get started now!
StartLet Me Introduce Myself: Tracy L. Gray (2:26)
StartWhy Racial Equity & Justice? (0:27)
StartA Personal Journey (2:40)
StartMeet the Facilitators, Instructors, and Coaches!
StartRacial Equity & Justice Slack Channel